If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation, and are looking for bankruptcy information, contact our ABQ bankruptcy attorneys for a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation. We’ll take the time to talk with you, look closely at your situation, and give you informed legal advice about the steps you can take to get back on track.
We Can Answer All your Bankruptcy Questions
Whether or not to file bankruptcy is a question that should not be decided in haste. We know you have a lot of questions about the bankruptcy process—and in some cases you may not even know what questions you should be asking. Fortunately, our bankruptcy attorneys will give you all the bankruptcy information you need. Some common questions are:
- What are the benefits and risks of bankruptcy?
- Which type of bankruptcy is best for me?
- Can I avoid foreclosure or repossession?
- How can I protect my family?
- How long does a bankruptcy case take?
- Do I need a bankruptcy attorney?
- What are the specifics of New Mexico’s bankruptcy laws?
- How will filing bankruptcy affect my credit score?
Call 866-501-8500 (toll free) today for the free bankruptcy information you need.
At the conclusion of your free evaluation, you will have all the bankruptcy information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to file bankruptcy.
Don’t let the uncertainty and worry of serious debt control your life any longer. Contact the bankruptcy attorneys of Melwani Law today at 866-501-8500 and schedule your free evaluation today.