When you find yourself in serious financial trouble, it can feel like you have nowhere to turn. In Roswell, NM, you’ve got the experienced bankruptcy lawyers at Melwani Law. Please call us today for the legal advice you need to make an informed decision about whether to file bankruptcy.
Have Questions about New Mexico’s Bankruptcy Laws?
You’ll get the answers from Melwani Law. We know filing bankruptcy is a huge decision, and it should never be made lightly or without gathering as much information as you can. That’s why you’ll receive a free bankruptcy evaluation from our bankruptcy lawyers. We’ll take the time to consult with you, explain your legal options, and answer questions, such as:
- What are the effects of filing bankruptcy?
- How long does a bankruptcy case take to resolve?
- Will I be able to keep my car or house? What can I keep?
- Should I file jointly with my spouse, or file as an individual?
- Is Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy right for me?
- What are the steps to filing bankruptcy?
Schedule a FREE consultation with a Roswell bankruptcy attorney
and have your bankruptcy questions answered. Toll Free: 866-801-5800
Don’t be paralyzed by indecision simply because you don’t have the information you need. Take advantage of our free evaluation today.
If you’re in the Roswell, NM area, get the informed legal advice you need from attorneys who know the ins and outs of New Mexico bankruptcy law. Call Melwani Law today at 866-501-8500. You’ll sleep easier after you talk to us.